6 January 2023
3 February 2023
10 March 2023
14 April 2023
12 May 2023
9 June 2023
14 July 2023
11 August 2023
8 September 2023
13 October 2023
10 November 2023
8 December 2023
FUJIFILM House of Photography, 8-9 Long Acre, London, WC2E 9LH
Meet at the Reception Desk, down the stairs in the Lounge on the lower floor.
Please aim to arrive 15 minutes before your session time.
The Fujifilm Beginner course has been designed for photographers that are just starting off their journey with a Fujifilm camera, helping you get to know your new camera better, while developing your photography skills during our practical sessions.
• Beginner course for new X Series / GFX owners
• 90% Theory Based – 10% Practical Demonstrations
• Expert training provided by dedicated FUJIFILM specialists, on your own camera
• Demonstration set-ups for practising photography
• Limited to six spaces per day, allowing lots of one-to-one advice
On The Day
• Please arrive at least ten minutes before the start time and remember to bring your X Series camera, a charged battery and memory card on the day.
• Light refreshments – such as tea and coffee – will be provided, but please bring lunch with you.
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets do not include any expenses, train fares, lunch, taxi fares, parking charges, etc unless otherwise stated.
What To Expect
During the day our experts will take you through your camera’s basics, offering tips and tricks to help you produce spectacular shots, covering the following topics:
• Setting up your camera (Battery, Charging, Memory Cards etc)
• Exposure – What Is It?
• Exposure settings (Aperture, Shutter Speed & ISO)
• Your Cameras Buttons and Dials
• A Brief Look at Autofocus
• A Brief Look at Fujifilm Lenses
• Film Simulations and Advanced Filters
• How To: Sharing your images and transferring them from the camera to your smartphone.
You can then try out everything we’ve shown you during the practical sessions.
Terms & Conditions
Once you have booked a ticket, your place on the day will be reserved. If circumstances change and you need to cancel, please let us know as soon as possible, so we can reallocate your space.
You have to be at least 18 years of age to take part in this event – a disclaimer form is available if needed.
Please feel free to contact us via email: [email protected]