X-H2S Firmware update
Last Updated: 24.08.2022
Please read this update after refreshing this page.
- In case of Mac (Safari / Google Chrome), hold down the “Command” key and “R” key.
- In case of Mac (FireFox), hold down the “Command”, “Shift” and “R” keys at same time.
The firmware upgrade is not required if its version is latest.
Please use your camera and lens with the latest version of firmware.
Firmware update via the smartphone or a tablet.
- The firmware of a camera paired with a smartphone can be updated via the smartphone and a tablet.
Settings you have changed can be saved by FUJIFILM X Acquire and so on.
Detail of the firmware update
Revised specification from Ver.1.02 to Ver.1.03
Camera function freezes when “HIGH SPEED BURST” mode is used.
Revised specification from Ver.1.01 to Ver.1.02
・[Movie Mode] ➔ [MANUAL FOCUS]
Other minor bugs have been fixed.
Revised specification from Ver.1.00 to Ver.1.01
•”360Mbps” or “720Mbps” is selected in the “MEDIA REC SETTING” menu.
•”Blackmagic” or “ATMOS” is selected in the “RAW OUTPUT SETTING” menu.
Firmware Update Steps
- Check the firmware version.
- Prepare a formatted memory card.
- Download the firmware and copy it to the card.
- Put the memory card with the firmware in the camera and update it.
- You can update the firmware from old version directly to the latest one.
- Firmware updating requires approximately 5 minutes.(maximum)
- Once the firmware has been updated, some data of the previous version cannot be restored.
- Please check here if you encounter any problems.