X Series grip accessory that enhances mobility and the camera’s hold and adds tripod
Covering wide range of shooting style from selfie portraits to low angle shots
FUJIFILM Corporation announces that it will launch Tripod Grip “TG-BT1″ in December 2022, adding another accessory for the X Series of digital cameras.
The TG-BT1 is a grip for FUJIFILM X Series cameras and enhances mobility and camera’s hold while adding the functionality as a tripod. By attaching the TG-BT1 to a camera, you can comfortably take selfie and low angle shots, which are usually difficult to hold in position. When used as a tripod, the TG-BT1 can be used for wide range of applications from shooting tabletop still image shots to group shots. By pairing the “TG-BT1” with a compatible camera*1 via Bluetooth, remote shooting operation will be enabled, providing a more flexible shooting experience.
Tripod Grip TG-BT1
Tripod Grip TG-BT1 attached to FUJIFILM X-S10
*1 Compatible models: «FUJIFILM X-T5» (Ver.1.00 or later), «FUJIFILM X-T4» (Ver.1.70 or later), «FUJIFILM X-T3» (Ver.4.50 or later), «FUJIFILM X-S10» (Ver.2.60 or later), «FUJIFILM X-T30 II» (Ver.1.20 or later), «FUJIFILM X-T30» (Ver.1.50 or later). «FUJIFILM X-H2S» and «FUJIFILM X-H2» are planned to be compatible via firmware update in January 2023.
1. Product Features
(1)Applicable for Versatile Shooting Style
- The TG-BT1 allows the camera angle to be adjusted 180 degrees vertically and 360 degrees horizontally. By rotating the TG-BT1 180 degrees horizontally, it can be used as a selfie grip, which is optimal when taking selfies. And by rotating the TG-BT1 90 degrees vertically, it can be used a shooting grip for low angle shots or videos.
- By expanding the tripod legs, it can also be used as a tripod, which is useful when taking group shots or when setting up a fixed-point camera.
Low angle shooting
Used as tripod
(2) Remote Shooting Operation via Bluetooth
- By pairing with a compatible camera via Bluetooth, the remote shooting operation for both stills and movies will be enabled. When a lens equipped with power zoom is attached, the T/W button can be used for zoom operation*2.
(3) Compact yet Tough Design
- TG-BT1 is 172.3mm/6.78 inches in height (legs retracted) and weighs approximately 205.5 grams (excluding battery). The compact size allows you to keep it comfortably even in a small bag. It is a perfect item for travel.
- TG-BT1 is weather resistant. By using it together with a weather resistant camera and lens, you can enjoy shooting it can withstand the toughest conditions so you can concentrate on your image creation.
- The maximum load of TG-BT1 is 1.5 kg/53.0 oz (maximum combined weight of attached camera and accessories). It is compact in size, but will hold the camera and lens in a position securely.
*2 Compatible model is XF18-120mmF4 LM PZ WR. XC15-45mmF3.5-5.6 OIS PZ is planned to be compatible in January 2023 via firmware update. Zoom operation cannot be controlled via T/W button for X-T30 II / X-T30.
For inquiries on information in this media release, contact:
Please contact your nearest Fujifilm office.
For information on Fujifilm subsidiaries and distributors, please access the following website.