X70 Firmware update
Last Updated: 09.06.2016
Please read this update after refreshing this page.
- In case of Mac (Safari / Google Chrome), hold down the “Command” key and “R” key.
- In case of Mac (FireFox), hold down the “Command”, “Shift” and “R” keys at same time.
The firmware upgrade is not required if its version is latest.
Please use your camera and lens with the latest version of firmware.
Detail of the firmware update
The firmware update Ver. 1.10 from Ver.1.00 incorporates the following issues:
Support for the wide conversion lens, WCL-X70.
WIDE CONVERSION LENS in SHOOTING MENU and assigned to Function Buttons will be available.
Firmware Update Steps
- Check the firmware version.
- Prepare a formatted memory card.
- Download the firmware and copy it to the card.
- Put the memory card with the firmware in the camera and update it.
- You can update the firmware from old version directly to the latest one.
- Firmware updating requires approximately 90 seconds.
- Once the firmware has been updated, some data of the previous version cannot be restored.
- Please check here if you encounter any problems.