XF60mmF2.4 R Macro Firmware update
Last Updated: 08.16.2018
Please read this update after refreshing this page.
- In case of Windows (Internet Explorer / FireFox / Google Chrome), hold down the “Control” key and “F5” key.
- In case of Mac (Safari / Google Chrome), hold down the “Command” key and “R” key.
- In case of Mac (FireFox), hold down the “Command”, “Shift” and “R” keys at same time.
The firmware upgrade is not required if its version is latest.
- Refer to “2) Firmware version checking procedure” in the “Detail of firmware update steps” below to check the firmware version.
Please use your camera and lens with the latest version of firmware.
- If you don’t use them with the latest version, you may not enjoy their full performance. Check the latest firmware version from the link below.
Detail of the firmware update
The firmware update Ver.3.13 from Ver.3.12 incorporates the following issue:
Fix of slight defects
The firmware update Ver.3.12 from Ver.3.11 incorporates the following issue:
The phenomenon is fixed that the angle of view can change during 4K movie and closeup shooting.
The firmware update Ver.3.11 from Ver.3.10 incorporates the following issue:
Improvement of tracking function of parallax correction in the OVF
The tracking function of parallax correction in the OVF is improved.
*Upgrade the firmware of X-Pro1 and X-Pro2 before the firmware of the lenses is upgraded.
The firmware update Ver.3.10 from Ver.3.00 incorporates the following issues:
Addition of compatibility with “Phase Detection AF” function of FUJIFILM X-E2.
Addition of compatibility with “Lens Modulation Optimizer” function of FUJIFILM X-E2.
The firmware update Ver.3.00 from Ver.2.01 incorporates the following issue:
Improvement of AF speed
The updated algorithm will enable AF speed to become faster.
The firmware update Ver.2.01 from Ver.2.00 incorporates the following issue:
This update will improve the accuracy of auto focus function when you push "AE-L / AF-L" button in the Manual Focus mode.
The firmware update Ver.2.00 from Ver.1.02 incorporates the following issue:
*To enable those features, please update the firmware of your X-Pro1 into Ver.2.00 at first
Improvement of Auto Focus Performance.
Improvement of Manual Focus Performance.
Improvement of Writing and Processing Speed.
*For details, please see the contents described on the website on “X-Pro1 Firmware Update Ver.2.00”
The firmware update Ver.1.02 from Ver.1.01 incorporates the following issues:
Reduction of chattering noise from iris of lenses in shooting mode.
Improvement of phenomenon that parallax compensation does not work under condition of manual focus with OVF bright frame mode.
Improvement of phenomenon that OVF quality as low visibility due to too bright OVF under the condition of power save mode during pressing the shutter button halfway.
Improvement of phenomenon that delete function does not work after viewing continues shooting mode images.
*For activating above issues completely, firmware update for X-Pro1 camera body is also required. Please update the firmware of X-Pro1 camera body.
Firmware Update Steps
- Check the firmware version.
- Prepare a formatted memory card.
- Download the firmware and copy it to the card.
- Put the memory card with the firmware in the camera and update it.
If firmware updating fails, the camera may no longer operate correctly in some cases. Carefully read the notes provided here*Always use the fully-charged battery when updating the firmware as a basic manner. Never turn the camera off or attempt to use any of the camera controls while the firmware is being overwritten.
- You can update the firmware from old version directly to the latest one.
- Firmware updating requires approximately 5 minutes.(maximum)
- Once the firmware has been updated, some data of the previous version cannot be restored.
- Please check here if you encounter any problems.
Please read this Agreement carefully before downloading this upgraded version software (“FIRMWARE”). By downloading FIRMWARE, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to download FIRMWARE.
Article 1. License
FIRMWARE is the upgraded version of software that FUJIFILM Corporation. (“FUJI”) already distributed to you included with FUJI’s product(s) (“ORIGINAL FIRMWARE”). All copyrights and other proprietary rights to FIRMWARE are retained by FUJI, and nothing contained herein shall be construed, expressly or implicitly, as transferring or granting to you any right, license, or title unless otherwise explicitly granted under this Agreement.
Article 2. NO Warranty
FUJI EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY FOR SOFTWARE. SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT, PATENT, TRADE SECRET, OR ANY OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL FUJI BE LIABLE FOR ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE SOFTWARE.
Article 3. Restrictions
You shall not, or shall not have any third party, reverse-engineer, decompile, or disassemble FIRMWARE.
*Make sure there isn’t any file with the same name in the destination of the firmware to save. If there is a file with the same name, the browser may automatically alter the name of the firmware like the name and (1). A camera will not recognize the firmware correctly with an altered name like that.
- 05.31.2022Fujifilm unveils the latest interchangeable lenses roadmap for the X Series of mirrorless digital cameras
- 09.02.2021Fujifilm unveils the latest development roadmap for interchangeable lenses for the X Series of mirrorless digital cameras
- 10.15.2020Fujifilm unveils the latest interchangeable lenses roadmap for the X Series of mirrorless digital cameras
- 08.16.2018XF60mmF2.4 R Macro Firmware Update Ver.3.13