The FUJIFILM Tether Shooting Plug-in PRO is a plug-in for Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom®. When a camera is connected to a Mac or PC, the software can automatically transfer images taken with the camera to the Mac or PC, and register them directly with a Lightroom catalog.
The software has the CAMERA mode to handle operation from your camera, and the PC mode for operating the camera from your Mac or PC. In the PC mode, you can check Live View on the computer screen.
|Cameras supporting tethering|
|FUJIFILM X-T2*1|| Ver.1.10 or later (USB)
Ver.2.10 or later (Wi-Fi)
|FUJIFILM X-T1*2||Ver.3.10 or later|
|FUJIFILM GFX 50S*3|| All Versions (USB)
Ver. 1.10 or later (Wi-Fi)
|Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom CC|
|Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom 6|
|Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom 5|
*1 Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom 6.6.1 / CC 2005.6.1 or later is required to display RAW images taken by the X-T2.
*2 Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom 5.4 or later is required to display RAW images taken by the X-T1.
*3 Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom 6.9 or later is required to display RAW images taken by the GFX 50S.
*4 Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom CC 2015.7 / 6.7 or later is required to use tethering on a Mac computer running the macOS Sierra. The plug-in compatibility for different macOS, Mac OS X, Windows versions is in pursuant to the OS’s compatibility for Lightroom.
Continue to read on FUJIFILM Tether Plug-in PRO:
- Purchase and Install
- User Guide 1 -Preparing for tethered shooting
- User Guide 2 -Launching the Plug-in and shooting
- User Guide 3 -Specifying where to save your images
- User Guide 4 -Launching the Control Panel
- User Guide 5 -Using the Control Panel in the CAMERA mode
- User Guide 6 -Using the Control Panel in the PC mode
- User Guide 7 -Detailed operation settings for the plug-in