X-T200 Firmware update
Last Updated: 27.07.2022
Please read this update after refreshing this page.
- In case of Windows (Internet Explorer / FireFox / Google Chrome), hold down the “Control” key and “F5” key.
- In case of Mac (Safari / Google Chrome), hold down the “Command” key and “R” key.
- In case of Mac (FireFox), hold down the “Command”, “Shift” and “R” keys at same time.
The firmware upgrade is not required if its version is latest.
- Refer to “2) Firmware version checking procedure” in the “Detail of firmware update steps” below to check the firmware version.
Please use your camera and lens with the latest version of firmware.
- If you don’t use them with the latest version, you may not enjoy their full performance. Check the latest firmware version from the link below.
Detail of the firmware update
Revised specification from Ver.1.15 to Ver.1.16
The firmware bug has been fixed, which caused that the following phenomena occurred rarely in combination with X-mount lenses from other manufacturers.
・When shooting with “High-speed Burst” function at “AF-C” setting, it becomes out-of-focus using TAMRON：17-70mm F/2.8 Di Ⅲ-A VC RXD (Model B070) with the above models.
・When zooming from the T end to the W end, the “hunting” occurs in the pre-view screen, which affects movies as well as still photos recorded in this condition using TAMRON：18-300mm F/3.5-6.3 Di III-A VC VXD (Model B061) with the above models.
Other minor bugs have been fixed.
The firmware update Ver.1.15 from Ver.1.13/1.14 incorporates the following issues:
The problem that the lateral lines rarely appear on the EVF image when the shutter button is pressed halfway has been fixed.
Minor bugs have been fixed.
The firmware update Ver.1.13 from Ver.1.12 incorporates the following issue:
Fix of minor bugs.
The firmware update Ver.1.12 from Ver.1.11 incorporates the following issues:
Image quality displayed after one frame delete is improved.
Fix of a minor bugs
The firmware update Ver.1.11 from Ver.1.10 incorporates the following issue:
Fix of minor bugs.
The firmware update Ver.1.10 from Ver.1.00 incorporates the following issues:
Regarding the details of No.1, download the “X-T200 New Features Guide” from our website.
Setting for the function that the camera can be used as a web camera (*1) is added when it is connected to a PC via a USB cable.
Set to “USB WEBCAM” in the Setup Menus>CONNECTION SETTING>USB MODE (*2) and then connect a USB cable to the camera. When your PC recognizes the camera, “FUJIFILM X-T200” will appear.
*1: The web camera feature is supported under Windows 10 (x64), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), and macOS 10.15 (Catalina).
*2: The current “USB IMAGE TRANSFER SETTING” in the Setup Menus>CONNECTION SETTING has been changed to “USB MODE”. With this change, select the “USB CARD READER” when you transfer images from a camera to a PC or a smartphone via a USB cable.
Fix of minor bug.
Firmware Update Steps
- Check the firmware version.
- Prepare a formatted memory card.
- Download the firmware and copy it to the card.
- Put the memory card with the firmware in the camera and update it.
If firmware updating fails, the camera may no longer operate correctly in some cases. Carefully read the notes provided here*Always use the fully-charged battery when updating the firmware as a basic manner. Never turn the camera off or attempt to use any of the camera controls while the firmware is being overwritten.
- You can update the firmware from old version directly to the latest one.
- Firmware updating requires approximately 5 minutes.(maximum)
- Once the firmware has been updated, some data of the previous version cannot be restored.
- Please check here if you encounter any problems.
Please read this Agreement carefully before downloading this upgraded version software (“FIRMWARE”). By downloading FIRMWARE, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to download FIRMWARE.
Article 1. License
FIRMWARE is the upgraded version of software that FUJIFILM Corporation. (“FUJI”) already distributed to you included with FUJI’s product(s) (“ORIGINAL FIRMWARE”). All copyrights and other proprietary rights to FIRMWARE are retained by FUJI, and nothing contained herein shall be construed, expressly or implicitly, as transferring or granting to you any right, license, or title unless otherwise explicitly granted under this Agreement.
Article 2. NO Warranty
FUJI EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY FOR SOFTWARE. SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT, PATENT, TRADE SECRET, OR ANY OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL FUJI BE LIABLE FOR ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE SOFTWARE.
Article 3. Restrictions
You shall not, or shall not have any third party, reverse-engineer, decompile, or disassemble FIRMWARE.
*Make sure there isn’t any file with the same name in the destination of the firmware to save. If there is a file with the same name, the browser may automatically alter the name of the firmware like the name and (1). A camera will not recognize the firmware correctly with an altered name like that.
- 27.07.2022X-T200 Firmware Update Ver.1.16
- 29.06.2021X-T200 Firmware Update Ver.1.13
- 25.02.2021X-T200 Firmware Update Ver.1.12
- 17.12.2020X-T200 Firmware Update Ver.1.11
- 22.06.2020Nuevo firmware para FUJIFILM X-A7 y X-T200 que agrega la función de cámara web y amplía la compatibilidad con el software X Webcam