FUJIFILM Professional Service (FPS)
FUJIFILM Professional Service (“FPS” or the “Program”) Eligibility Requirements and Benefits, as provided by FUJIFILM Asia Pacific Pte Ltd (“FUJIFILM”), unless otherwise noted.
Updated as of 16 November 2020
Free for a year subject to eligibility requirements and receipt of an invitation from FUJIFILM to join the Program.
Membership to the Program is available only for those individuals: (a) who are a full-time photographer with proof of accreditation or a company letter. Applicant must be a practicing photographer / with Diploma or Degree in Photography / Professional Photographers Association accreditation or certified working as a photographer in a registered photo or photo related company (b) Must own and maintain at the application stage and during the entire term of membership a minimum of 2 units Fujifilm Pro series cameras (X-H1 , X-PRO2, X-PRO3 , X-T4, X-T3 , X-T2, X-S10, GFX 50R , GFX 50S , GFX 100 or any new appropriate additions by FUJIFILM) bought newly and/or second hand in Singapore only, (c) Applicant must own and maintain at the application stage and during the entire term of membership a minimum of 2 units Fujifilm Prime Lens and 2 units Fujifilm Zoom lens (Either or a combination from the XF and GFX range) bought newly and/or second hand in Singapore only. In case of second-hand registered products, applicant and/or member is responsible to de-register and update their products with FUJIFILM prior to applying for the membership (“registered products”) and (c) that are approved by FUJIFILM. Membership benefits, Loaned Camera or Lens and repair services are available in Singapore only. Applicants must provide verification of the above requirements, upon request. Upon application approval, an email invitation will be sent to join the Program. FUJIFILM reserves the sole discretion rights to include and/or exclude certain camera/lens models to receive program benefits. Members are obligated to update FUJIFILM on their new Camera and/or Lens during the term of membership. The membership benefits are only eligible for the registered products.
1. Free Camera Servicing*#^ (Restricted to 5 Vouchers)
Service includes and is restricted to exterior cleaning, function check, and standard calibration.
2. Free Lens Servicing*#^ (Restricted to 5 Vouchers)
Lens servicing includes exterior cleaning, functional check, and standard calibration. FUJIFILM will not accept any damaged, defaced, expired, photocopied and/or voided voucher.
3. Free Sensor Cleaning service *#^++ (Restricted to 5 Vouchers)
Complimentary sensor cleaning will be conducted within the same day.
4. Free Priority Repair
Members can beat the waiting queue with receiving priority for repair service. Repair turnaround will be faster than normal repair, subject to spare parts availability.
Call our customer care to check the availability for the priority repair service you require.
5. Free Loan of Camera / lens during service downtime +#
Free back-up loan of Camera and/or Lens to keep you up and running while your unit is being repaired.
6. Free Loan Try-before-you-buy #
Before you wish to buy, you may loan to try for free just once for every camera or lens returnable within the same day.
7. Free Loan Special Assignment+@%
Members can avail free equipment for their special assignment.
8. Free Studio Space Rental + (Up to 5 Times)
Members can avail the free studio space. Members are responsible to bring their own equipment. FUJIFILM staff will go through with the member a checklist for the Studio Space free rental and you will be required to sign for it and return everything to its proper original order. All rentals shall be subject to terms & conditions.
9. Free Newsletter
Members shall receive a free digital weekly newsletter to their notified email address.
10. 30% Spare Parts savings#^
Members will receive a 30% discount on spare parts.
11. 30% off Camera and Lens Rental +^
Members may rent the Cameras and lenses at 30% off our normal rental rates. If members decide to buy within a week from the date of rent, the rental charges shall be covered within the purchase price.
12. 20% discount on Courses and Workshops^
Members will be eligible for a 20% discount for all courses and workshops conducted by FUJIFILM.
# Valid for selected FUJIFILM professional series products owned by members only.
^ Vouchers can only be used only by members and shall be valid during their term of membership. Discounts shall not be clubbed with any other offer or discounts provided by FUJIFILM. This voucher is strictly non-transferable and non-exchangeable to cash and non-refundable. Physical voucher must be presented upon sent-in. Vouchers cannot be carried forward to the next term of renewed membership.
* Includes only the cleaning & checking of camera body & lens. There will be charges if Servicing is required for defects and physical damages due to fungus, wear and tear, corrosion and if the dirt, stain or fungus cannot be removed by normal service cleaning. There will also be charges for other services or spare parts replacement.
+ Subject to availability and is served on a first come first serve basis. Loan products must be returned on the same date upon collection of member’s equipment. All Terms & Conditions apply.
@ Members consent to give credits to FUJIFILM to display the images on such Projects.
% Members will have to submit a written request to FUJIFILM for approval at least seven (7) working days prior.
++ Subject to members drop-off their equipment at our FUJIFILM service center. Same day service will not apply if the drop-off is at FUJIFILM studio. Standard service turnaround is subject to the usual routine.
I am applying for the FUJIFILM Professional Service Membership (“FPS” or the “Program”) and hereby agree to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) upon FUJIFILM’s approval of my application:
1. Membership Eligibility. Entry to the Program is available only for those individuals: (a) who are a full-time photographer with proof of accreditation or a company letter, (b) Must own and maintain at the application stage and during the entire term of membership a minimum of 2 units Fujifilm Pro series cameras (X-H1 , X-PRO2, X-PRO3 , X-T4, X-T3, X-T2, X-S10, GFX 50R , GFX 50S , GFX 100 or any new appropriate additions by FUJIFILM) bought newly and/or second hand in Singapore only, (c) Applicant must own and maintain at the application stage and during the entire term of membership a minimum of 2 units Fujifilm Prime Lens and 2 units Fujifilm Zoom lens (Either or a combination from the XF and GFX range) bought newly and/or second hand in Singapore only. In case of second-hand registered products, applicant and/or member is responsible to de-register and update their products with FUJIFILM prior to applying for the membership (“registered products”) and (c) are approved by FUJIFILM. Membership benefits, Loaned Camera or Lens and repair services are available in Singapore only
2. Applications. All applications for membership are subject to FUJIFILM’s approval, in its sole discretion, with or without reason. Applicants are not eligible for Membership and/or renewal of Membership if they have been previously expelled or terminated from the Program, any predecessor to the current Program, or any other similar FUJIFILM programs. I hereby represent and warrant that all of the information submitted with my application is true and accurate and that I meet all eligibility requirements required by FUJIFILM under this Agreement. In the event that any information submitted with my application if found to be untrue or inaccurate, FUJIFILM may, in its sole discretion, terminate my membership. If accepted into the Program by FUJIFILM, FUJIFILM will provide the benefits as detailed in Program Benefits set forth below.
3. Term of Membership. Upon approval of my Membership by FUJIFILM, the initial term of my enrollment in the Program is a year from the date my application is approved by FUJIFILM. After the initial term, the member is required to re-apply to extend his/her Membership subject to availability & continuation by FUJIFILM. If I did not renew prior to the end of my term, my Membership shall be terminated at the end of a year from the start date.
4. Account Information. I will keep my Program account information up to date, including my current contact information (mailing address, email address, phone numbers, etc.) so that I will receive any and all notices if any, that FUJIFILM or its Authorized Service providers may need to send me under the Program. If I do not keep my contact information up to date, FUJIFILM or its Authorized Service providers are not responsible for notices or other mailings or shipments that are not received.
5. Modifications to the Program. FUJIFILM may change, revise, edit or otherwise modify the Program at any time by posting updated Terms and Conditions on the x.com website, or by otherwise notifying me by email, mail, or other delivery means. FUJIFILM in its sole discretion may terminate the Program prior to the expiration of my membership period with or without reason.
6. Termination of Membership. I understand and agree that my failure to adhere to any of these Terms and Conditions or any other features of the Program may result in termination of my membership by FUJIFILM. In any event, I will not be entitled to file for any claims or damages with respect to my termination as a Member.
7. Loaned Equipment. All Equipment loans made under the Program are subject to the following:
(a) “Equipment” is defined as Camera; Lens or any other product owned by FUJIFILM. Repair Facilitation Loan or Evaluation Loan equipment and related accessories (separately “RFL Equipment” or “EL Equipment”, and collectively, the “Loaned Equipment”) will be available only to members with currently valid memberships that are currently in good standing. I acknowledge that all loan requests will be reviewed by FUJIFILM, and that requests are subject to FUJIFILM’s approval and the available in-stock inventory. I acknowledge and agree that the Loaned Equipment is loaned to me solely for my use in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and other instructions provided to me by FUJIFILM. I acknowledge that all Loaned Equipment that is loaned to me is owned by FUJIFILM and may not be loaned, sold, encumbered or otherwise transferred by me, or to a third party.
(b) In the event I fail to return the Loaned Equipment when due, FUJIFILM may invoice me for FUJIFILM’s then current full retail value for such equipment and I will pay such invoice within thirty (30) days of receipt. Failure to return any Loaned Equipment, and/or pay such invoice may result in the suspension or termination of my privileges in the Program, and/or the seeking of legal or equitable relief, in FUJIFILM’s sole discretion.
(c) I will return the Loaned Equipment as directed by the terms above, in good condition, reasonable wear and tear excluded. I agree to protect the Loaned Equipment against shock, impact, water damage, sand, dirt, other harmful substances which may cause damage to the Loaned Equipment, and other situations and climates that may cause damage to the Loaned Equipment. I will bear all risk of loss or damage to the Loaned Equipment while in my possession and until its receipt by FUJIFILM, including any damage caused by improper packaging of the Loaned Equipment for its return to FUJIFILM. I agree to reimburse FUJIFILM for the cost of any repairs to, or replacement of, the Loaned Equipment necessitated by damage to the Loaned Equipment while on loan, including any damage caused by improper packaging of the Loaned Equipment for its return to FUJIFILM. I agree to reimburse FUJIFILM for any loss, theft, or disappearance of any Loaned Equipment. I agree to use the Loaned Equipment in accordance with published FUJIFILM instructions, whether on the Program website or as otherwise instructed by FUJIFILM. Under no circumstances will I perform any maintenance or repair on the Loaned Equipment. I will contact FUJIFILM for further instructions in the event that maintenance or repair on the Loaned Equipment is necessary. I acknowledge and agree that the Loaned Equipment is loaned to me “AS IS”. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE EQUIPMENT, AND ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FUJIFILM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOST PROFIT OR OTHER DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE EQUIPMENT.
8. Priority Repair Service
(a) Priority repair service will be performed for the professional series cameras and lens. Priority will be provided to you subject availability and time schedule of our repair service center and subject to receiving your approval to perform. A repair estimate will be provided to you for your approval before any repairs are performed unless you pre-approve with the specified dollar amount. We shall not pursue repairs unless we receive your approval in writing. If we do not hear from you within thirty (30) days of FUJIFILM’s receipt of the product, the product will be returned to you unrepaired.
(b) For repairs outside the warranty coverage, you are responsible for paying all applicable costs associated with servicing of the FUJIFILM product including (but not limited to) delivery costs and any applicable taxes, fees, and levies as may be required in the country where the Product is submitted for repair.
(c) FUJIFILM will repair the product that is deemed by FUJIFILM, in its reasonable discretion. Target Turnaround Times are not guaranteed. However, FUJIFILM and the repair facilities will endeavor to meet the target time within five (5) business days.
9. Studio Rental. Studio Spaces are rented free of charge on a first come first serve basis. Each renter is responsible for the security and safety of all their belongings in space. FUJIFILM shall not be responsible for any loss or damage due to any cause in the studio. All renters are responsible for individual insurance, licensing and permits. Renter is strictly responsible for any breakage occurring through the duration of rental and shall reimburse FUJIFILM for items broken or damaged. Renters shall indemnify FUJIFILM against all claims arising from any accident, injury, or damage whatsoever, however, caused, to any person or to any property occurring during the rental term on or about the demised premises, and against all expenses, counsel fees, and liabilities incurred in connection with any such claim or any action or proceeding brought thereon. Studio rental options may be revoked at any time for not adhering to these basic terms and conditions.
10. General Terms. This Agreement shall be deemed to have been made and executed in Singapore and any dispute arising hereunder will be resolved in accordance with the laws of Singapore. This Agreement shall not be amended or otherwise modified except in a writing authorized by FUJIFILM (email or website postings being acceptable). In the event any portion of this Agreement is held to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such term or condition (or part thereof) shall be enforced to the extent possible consistent with the stated intention of the parties, or, if incapable of such enforcement, will be deemed to be deleted from this Agreement, while the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect. Neither my membership nor this Agreement and the associated membership benefits under the Program may be assigned or otherwise transferred by me, and any attempted assignment or transfer shall be void. FUJIFILM’s waiver of any breach or failure to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time shall not in any way affect, limit or waive FUJIFILM’s right thereafter to enforce and compel strict compliance with every term and condition hereof. In the event FUJIFILM is unable to carry out its material obligations under this Agreement by reason of strikes, riots, insurrection, fires, flood, storm, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental action, labor conditions, earthquakes, or any other causes that are beyond the reasonable control of FUJIFILM without its fault or negligence (a “Force Majeure” event), FUJIFILM will give you notice to as soon as commercially practicable advising you of the Force Majeure event and the reasons for nonperformance pursuant to such event, and make all commercially reasonable efforts to resume performance as soon as possible. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if FUJIFILM is unable to resume performance within fifteen (15) calendar days after the Force Majeure event, you may immediately terminate this Agreement by providing written notice to FUJIFILM. This Agreement, together with and any other document FUJIFILM designates from time to time as part of the Program, constitutes the entire agreement between the parties concerning the subject matter of such documents and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements or representations, written or oral, of the parties pertaining to such subject matter.
11. The Benefits extended to you under the FPS Program:
(a) are applicable and personal only to you and such benefits and your obligations and rights under these terms and conditions may not be assigned or transferred by you without the prior written consent of FUJIFILM,
(b) will only be provided upon the production to FUJIFILM representatives of the FPS Program and such other personal identification as FUJIFILM may in its sole discretion require, and will only be provided to the individual identified by the relevant FPS card and personal identification document so produced, and
(c) will only apply to the FUJIFILM professional photographic products listed in the Application Form (the “FUJIFILM Products”).
Loss of the FPS card can be replaced at $50 each time.
12. Limitation of Liability. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify FUJIFILM, its affiliated Companies and their officers, employees, agents or partners from and against any damages, liability, claims, losses and expenses (including, without limitation, litigation costs and attorney’s fees) arising out of or in connection with your violation of these terms and conditions or any other acts or omissions in connection with the FXPA Program.
13. Risk & Warranty. You shall bear the risk and be responsible for all damage, injury or loss (including, without limitation, consequential loss, loss of profit, injury or damage) to yourself or others arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the service, support, delivery or use of the FUJIFILM Products. Any services or benefits to you under the FPS Program is provided on an “as is” basis, and FUJIFILM expressly disclaims any warranty of condition, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose
14. Personal data. The personal data supplied by you will be used for the purpose of (a) maintaining FUJIFILM’s records relating to you and the FUJIFILM products; (b) facilitating FUJIFILM to provide you with benefits under the FPS program; (c) sending you information relevant to the FUJIFILM Products and other FUJIFILM advertising and promotional materials; (d) determining the amounts outstanding from you to FUJIFILM (if any); and/or any purposes relating thereto. Personal data held by FUJIFILM relating to you will be kept confidential, but FUJIFILM may from time to time provide such information to: (a) any governmental or statutory authorities; and (b) any other person under a duty of confidentiality to FUJIFILM.
– END –