1 December 2022
13 January 2023
10 February 2023
17 March 2023
21 April 2023
19 May 2023
16 June 2023
21 July 2023
18 August 2023
15 September 2023
20 October 2023
17 November 2023
15 December 2023
FUJIFILM House of Photography, 8-9 Long Acre, London, WC2E 9LH
Meet at the Reception Desk, down the stairs in the Lounge on the lower floor.
Please aim to arrive 15 minutes before your session time.
Designed for existing FUJIFILM X Series / GFX owners, this intermediate level course will show you the more advanced features available on your camera.
This Intermediate course is designed exclusively for FUJIFILM X Series / GFX owners, helping you get to know your new camera better, while developing your photography skills during our demonstration sessions.
- Intermediate course for existing X Series / GFX owners
- 70% Theory Based – 30% Practical Demonstrations
- Expert training provided by dedicated FUJIFILM specialists, on your own camera
- Demonstration set-ups for practising photography
- Limited to six spaces per day, allowing lots of 1-2-1 advice.
On The Day
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time and remember to bring your X Series camera with a fully charged battery and memory card.
- Light refreshments – such as tea and coffee – will be provided, but please bring lunch with you.
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets do not include any expenses, train fares, lunch, taxi fares, parking charges, etc unless otherwise stated.
What To Expect
During the day, our experts will take you through your camera’s more advanced features. They will understand exactly what photography advice you need, offering tips and tricks to help you produce spectacular shots, covering the following topics:
- Introductions, Photographic Ambitions and Workshop Objectives
- Recap – Overview of the Basics of Photography and the Exposure Triangle
- Autofocus – How and Where?
- Autofocus – Types Of Autofocus
- Fujifilm Lens Choice – What Lens(es) for Different Photography Genres
- Lenses – What is Crop Factor
- Drive Modes – Continuous Shooting & Frame Rates
- The Q Menu – To Customize or Not To Customize
- White Balance – The Science Behind Light
- White Balance – Custom White Balance
- RAW vs JPEG – What and When To Shoot
- A Look at Composition – Why Do I Like That Image?
- Film Simulations and Advanced Filters
- How To: Sharing Your Images
- Summary and Close
You can then try out everything we’ve shown you during a range of practical sessions.
Terms & Conditions
Once you have booked a ticket, your place on the day will be reserved. If circumstances change and you need to cancel, please let us know as soon as possible, so we can reallocate your space.
You have to be at least 18 years of age to take part in this event – a disclaimer form is available if needed.
Please feel free to contact us via email: [email protected]