FUJIFILM House of Photography, 8-9 Long Acre, London, WC2E 9LH
Meet at the Reception Desk, down the stairs in the Lounge on the lower floor.
Please aim to arrive 15 minutes before your session time.
Set Up & Shoot workshops exclusively for FUJIFILM X Series owners, helping you get to know your new camera better, while developing photography skills during our demonstration sessions.
• Beginner workshop for existing X Series owners
• Expert training provided by dedicated FUJIFILM specialists, on your own camera
• Demonstration set-ups for practising photography
• Limited to eight spaces per day, allowing lots of 1-2-1 advice
On the day
• Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time and remember to bring your X Series camera with a fully charged battery and a memory card.
• Light refreshments – such as tea and coffee – will be provided, but please bring lunch with you.
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets do not include any expenses, train fares, lunch, taxi fares, parking charges, etc unless otherwise stated.
What to expect
During the day, our experts will take you through your camera’s basics, offering tips and tricks to help you produce spectacular shots, covering:
• Setting up your camera
• Buttons and dials
• Exposure settings (aperture, shutter speed & ISO)
• Film Simulations & Advanced Filters
• Transferring images from the camera to your smartphone, using Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
You can then try out everything we’ve shown you during a range of photography demonstrations, including mouth-watering food, staged flat lays and more.
Terms & Conditions
Once you have booked a ticket, your place on the day will be reserved. If circumstances change and you need to cancel, please let us know as soon as possible, so we can reallocate your space.
You have to be at least 18 years of age to take part in this event – a disclaimer form will need to be completed on the day.
Please feel free to contact us via email: [email protected]