Online Webinar with WEX Photo Video.
The WEX Photo Video #ChangeTheImage campaign showcases a selection of talented individuals from a variety of cultural backgrounds, all of whom live and work in the UK. Join them from 24th May for a week of inspiring, entertaining and educational events that reflect the diverse passions, skills and views of our community.
As part of this campaign, on the 26th May tune in to FUJIFILM X-Photographer Marianne Chua’s online webinar! Marianne Chua is a London-based wedding photographer, who uses her trusty FUJIFILM X-T3 and prime lens combo. Her quirky, bold signature-style has won multiple awards and she was one of Rangefinder Magazine’s 2017 Rising Stars of Wedding Photography. She loves to celebrate individuality and human nature in her work, choosing to focus on real emotions and honest moments to challenge what is expected from wedding photography and the pressures on married couples.
The online talk will cover:
– An intro to Marianne and examples of her works.
– Settings and setup – what’s in her kitbag.
– Her approach to weddings: images and aesthetics across social media and the wedding industry.
– Confidence and body positivity: working with a variety of couples.
– Telling stories through photography; varying wedding cultures and traditions.
– Tips and tricks for anyone undertaking similar projects.