Full day workshop with Saraya Cortaville on getting the best of of your camera and subject when photographing children.
The day will include:
- An introduction to Saraya’s children’s portraiture work
- An in depth look at some of Saraya’s work with specific tips of how to approach a shoot with children.
- We will pay particular attention to lighting and the correct lenses and camera settings to use in a variety of situations
- After lunch there will be a practical shoot with a child model to practice new skills and explore the various techniques you have learnt in the morning.
- After the shoot with the model there will be chance to critique your images and we will run through some post-processing, editing and printing
- You will choose one image to print and take home with you
Location: Wilkinson Cameras, 4 Bold Street, Liverpool, L1 4DS