Tickets £99.99 – BUY NOW
In November, the low-lying Lincolnshire coast is home to one of Britain’s greatest wildlife spectacles and top wildlife photography experiences. Grey seals, which spend much of the year out at sea, return to the salt marshes in their thousands, hauling themselves up to the windswept sand dunes to give birth to their creamy-white, big-eyed pups. With Fujifilm X-Photographer Chris Weston and the new Fujifilm X-T3.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
An early start makes the most of the atmospheric, low-angle morning light. Throughout the day, you’ll observe a wide variety of special moments, typically including mothers with newborn pups, males battling over territory, sub-adults frolicking in the surf, curious pups exploring the dunes and adults hauling out from the sea.
There is an informal tutorial on the first evening, led by professional wildlife photographer and Fujifilm X-Photographer Chris Weston, in which he’ll explain simple-to-use techniques for capturing amazing wildlife images. And, because wildlife photography is a specialist area, we also make time, on a one-to-one basis, to help with camera and menu set up.
A Fujifilm representative will also be joining us with a selection of XF lenses for you to try out and will provide expert technical advice.
During the shoot, Chris is available at all times to provide hands-on advice and guidance to ensure you get the most out of the photography experience and head home with images you’ll be proud of.
– How to manage shooting wildlife in low light
– Focus tracking on moving subjects
– Ideal camera and menu settings for wildlife photography
– How to get perfect exposures for every shot
– Composition and how to tell a visual story
– Anticipating the shot and capturing the moment
– Getting the best out of telephoto lenses
– Camera handling skills
– How to capture perfect actions shots
– How to capture compelling portraits
– Creative exposure techniques
Location: Donna Nook, Louth, LN11 7PB (Meeting point will be nearby hotel – TBC)