Tickets £79.99 – BUY NOW
There are few sights in nature more compelling than a majestic bird of prey on the wing. In this full-day wildlife photography workshop, you’ll have the opportunity to learn the necessary skills to capture stunning images of owls, hawks, falcons and eagles as they perform for the falconers in a beautiful natural setting. With Fujifilm X-Photographer Chris Weston and the new Fujifilm X-T3.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The day comprises two main sessions: in the morning, a short tutorial in how to capture stunning portraits of birds is followed by time in the field photographing static poses in natural surroundings. After lunch, a second tutorial in how to capture pin-sharp images of birds in flight is followed by two hours of action photography, with the birds flying point-to-point and in free-flight.
During the shoot, your photographic guide, professional wildlife photographer and Fujifilm X-Photographer Chris Weston, will encourage you to experiment with the camera to get interesting and unusual compositions, as well as provide hands-on guidance to ensure you go home with the images you came to get. A Fujifilm representative will also be joining us with a selection of XF lenses for you to try out and will provide expert technical advice.
– Focus tracking on moving subjects
– Ideal camera and menu settings for wildlife photography
– How to get perfect exposures for every shot
– Composition and how to tell a visual story – Anticipating the shot and capturing the moment
– Getting the best out of telephoto lenses
– Creative compositions
– Camera handling skills
– How to capture perfect actions shots – How to capture compelling portraits – Creative exposure techniques
Location: English School of Falconry, Herrings Green Farm, Cotton End Road, Wilstead, Bedford, MK45 3DT