Tickets £79.99 – BUY NOW
Working together on the streets of London’s Soho, Chinatown and the West End, this workshop is designed to help you become a creative, competent and confident street photographer.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– Develop a street photographer’s ‘eye’ and learn how to spot a photo opportunity in an everyday street scene.
– Appreciate the aesthetics of and various approaches to street photography.
– Understand the importance of developing your own style as a street photographer and how to conceive and undertake ‘projects’.
– Understand the components of a great street image.
– Practice different types of street photography and discover your preferred style of shooting.
– Conquer your fear of photographing strangers.
– Become invisible and shoot your environment quietly and unobtrusively.
– Learn the technical aspects of street photography: equipment, composition, exposure, light and focus.
– Learn how a professional street photographer sets up his camera for fast and accurate shooting.
– Learn how manual focusing can speed up your work and make you more effective as a street photographer.
– Learn how to photograph safely in difficult situations or areas and how to interact effectively with the public, the police and other officials.
– Understand some of the key legal and ethical aspects of street photography.
– Learn how to react positively if people are questioning, challenging or offended.
Location: Camera Museum, 44 Museum St, London, WC1A 1LY