The FUJIFILM Tether Shooting Plug-in PRO is available at the Adobe Add-ons website.
1. Access the purchase page for the FUJIFILM Tether Shooting Plug-in PRO version suitable for your OS
2. Follow the purchase link to buy the plug-in.
You need to create an Adobe ID or sign in with your existing Adobe ID before making the purchase. Follow the website’s instructions.
When you purchase a plug-in, Adobe’s Creative Cloud Desktop software automatically downloads and installs it on your computer.
1. Make sure that the Mac or PC you use for Lightroom has the Creative Cloud Desktop installed.
2. Launch the Creative Cloud Desktop and sign in.
Check the Creative Cloud Desktop’ Preferences to make sure that file synching is turned on.
3. Go to the Home tab in the Creative Cloud Desktop to make sure that the FUJIFILM Tether Shooting Plug-in PRO is installed.
4. When successfully installed, the plug-in is copied to the following location:
(macOS / Mac OS X)
/Users/<login username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Modules
5. If the downloading or installation fails, log in to the Adobe My Addons to make sure that the purchase and downloading were successful.
If you cannot complete downloading / installation despite the fact that the purchase has been completed, try manually downloading and installing the plug-in.
Access the purchase page for the FUJIFILM Tether Shooting Plug-in PRO.
Click [Where to find it], scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click [Download / install your Add-on another way] to download and save an installer in the ZXP format.
5-2. Obtaining and installing the Adobe Extension Manager CC
Go to the download page for the Adobe Extension Manager CC to download and install the Adobe Extension Manager CC.
5-3. Use the Adobe Extension Manager CC to open the ZXP installer and install the plug-in PRO.